Baxter Comfort Solutions is a leading supplier of high efficiency heating and cooling systems, hearth products, geothermal installations and electrical and plumbing services. Centrally located in Baxter, Iowa, with mechanical licenses for Ankeny and Altoona, we have a proud legacy of more than 75 years.
The company was founded by Walt Hamilton in the early 1900s as Baxter Oil, and was purchased by Louis DeJong on January 1, 1928. The company is still owned and managed by the DeJong family, which means you are assured that customer service will always be our top priority.
Call 641-227-3105 for your estimate today!
- 2009 Comfort Products Distributing/ClimateMaster Top 10 Performer
- 2008 Lennox 20 year award
- 2008 Comfort Products Distributing/ClimateMaster Dealer of the Year
and Top Dealer Across a Seven State Area
- 2007 GeoComfort Gold Club member
- 2006 GeoComfort Silver Club member
- Installing our 120th Geothermal System
- Member of the Iowa Geothermal Association
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Approved Contractor for the Electric & Gas Industries Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. for the Iowa Chapter
- SAVE certified by Alliant Energy to test and document HVAC efficiency
- Accredited installer with International Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Heat fusion certified for HDPE socket welding
- State of Iowa Master Mechanical license #00723
- State of Iowa Master Plumber license #00723
- State of Iowa Master Hydronic license #00723
- State of Iowa Master class B Electrician license #EL-1965-MB